Learn more about migraine including symptoms and trigger factors
Types of migraine
There are different types of migraine, but not everyone will have 'typical' migraine so please view this information as a guide only
People affected by migraine share their personal experience
The UK Headache Network brings together people and organisations working in the field of headache and migraine to drive forward service improvements. This is its digital hub, providing you with research, resources and development opportunities to support your work.
- What is the UK Headache Network?
- Putting people at the heart of their care
- A framework for optimal care for adults
- Guidance and assessments
- Clinical data to inform best practice
- Pathways and local examples
- The case for change
- Professional development
- Making a referral
- Headache services
- Get involved and shape the work of your network