- Saturday 27th July 2019 - Sunday 28th July 2019
- 9:00 am
- Starting in Henley-on-Thames
100km, 50km, or 25km…
..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and the surrounding countryside. You can walk, jog, or run along 3 historic trails – The Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way. All routes start and finish at our base camp in Henley-on-Thames.
Passing through nature reserves and forests, along ancient footpaths, and up and down some of the Chiltern’s famed hills it’s a route with real variety – and it’s all easily accessible from London.
With 50km and 25km distance options alongside the full 100km, there’s something for everyone!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- 100km full challenge as well as half and quarter distance options
- Two day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Optional training walks and runs are available
- Medics, marshals and trek masters available during the event
- Eight covered rest stops with free food and drink provided
- Walk at your own pace over a period of 24 hours+
- Run or jog, set a new personal goal!
- Fully signed route and chip timing
- Halfway camping option
- Shuttle buses and transfers available
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz to help you celebrate at the end
- Four UTMB points available (for registrants in the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc mountain ultramarathon)
- Raise vital funds for The Migraine Trust!
If you’re interested in running this event for us, click here. When prompted to select a charity, you can find The Migraine Trust on the website as a ‘listed charity’.
The fundraising target depends on the distance of your challenge.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at 0203 9510 150. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.