- Saturday 29th June 2019 - Sunday 30th June 2019
- 9:00 am
- Starting in Bath
100km, 50km, or 25km…
..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this testing challenge, with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in-between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Bath’s Royal Crescent, and 2000 adventurers will set out on 100km of footpaths and trails, most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure there’s a challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way to your finish line, where an amazing sense of achievement and celebration awaits.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- 100km full challenge as well as half and quarter distance options
- Two day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Optional training walks and runs are available
- Medics, marshals and trek masters available during the event
- Eight covered rest stops with free food and drink provided
- Walk at your own pace over a period of 24 hours+
- Run or jog, set a new personal goal!
- Fully signed route and chip timing
- Halfway camping option
- Shuttle buses and transfers available
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz to help you celebrate at the end
- Four UTMB points available (for registrants in the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc mountain ultramarathon)
- Raise vital funds for The Migraine Trust!
If you’re interested in running this event for us, click here. When prompted to select a charity, you can find The Migraine Trust on the website as a ‘listed charity’.
The fundraising target depends on the distance of your challenge.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at 0203 9510 150. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.