Jurassic Coast Challenge
- Saturday 8th June 2019 - Sunday 9th June 2019
- 9:00 am
- Starting at Poole Harbour
100km, 50km, or 25km…
..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages and walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site since 2001. Starting at Poole harbour the route takes you past Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door to the halfway point at Weymouth.
For 100km challengers the route continues on past Portland Bill, nature reserves, and then onto the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame), before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
With half and quarter distance options available, and full support and great hospitality all the way, there’s a challenge here for everyone!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- 100km full challenge as well as half and quarter distance options
- Two day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Optional training walks and runs are available
- Medics, marshals and trek masters available during the event
- Eight covered rest stops with free food and drink provided
- Walk at your own pace over a period of 24 hours+
- Run or jog, set a new personal goal!
- Fully signed route and chip timing
- Halfway camping option
- Shuttle buses and transfers available
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz to help you celebrate at the end
- Four UTMB points available (for registrants in the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc mountain ultramarathon
- Raise vital funds for The Migraine Trust!
If you’re interested in running this event for us, click here. When prompted to select a charity, you can find The Migraine Trust on the website as a ‘listed charity’.
The fundraising target depends on the distance of your challenge.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at 0203 9510 150. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.