London 2 Brighton Challenge
- Saturday 25th May 2019 - Sunday 26th May 2019
- 9:00 am
- London to Brighton
100km, 50km, or 25km…
..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
Over 2,500 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on this classic Capital to coast route, testing their grit and determination. Most participants walk, but many will jog or run the full 100km, and with half and quarter distance options available there’s a challenge here for everyone.
Starting in Richmond, it’s over the North and South Downs with wonderful panoramic vistas of the Surrey and Sussex countryside before the Brighton coastline comes into view. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way to the your finish line.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- 100km full challenge as well as half and quarter distance options
- Two day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Optional training walks and runs are available
- Medics, marshals and trek masters available during the event
- Eight covered rest stops with free food and drink provided
- Walk at your own pace over a period of 24 hours+
- Run or jog, set a new personal goal!
- Fully signed route and chip timing
- Halfway camping option
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz to help you celebrate at the end
- Shuttle buses and transfers available
- Three UTMB points available (for registrants in the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc mountain ultramarathon)
- Raise vital funds for The Migraine Trust!
If you’re interested in running this event for us, click here. When prompted to select a charity, you can find The Migraine Trust on the website as a ‘listed charity’.
The fundraising target depends on the distance of your challenge.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at 0203 9510 150. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.