Peak District Challenge
- Saturday 13th July 2019 - Sunday 14th July 2019
- 9:00 am
- Starting in Bakewell
100km, 50km, or 25km…
..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
This event is set to welcome up to 3,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. There will be base camp hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services across the weekend. The full 100km challenge takes a tough and varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and peaks. There are also 50km and 25km challenge options available. Whichever route you choose you’ll have full support all the way!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- 100km full challenge as well as half and quarter distance options
- Two day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Optional training walks and runs are available
- Medics, marshals and trek masters available during the event
- Eight covered rest stops with free food and drink provided
- Walk at your own pace over a period of 24 hours+
- Run or jog, set a new personal goal!
- Fully signed route and chip timing
- Halfway camping option
- Shuttle buses and transfers available
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz to help you celebrate at the end
- Four UTMB points available (for registrants in the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc mountain ultramarathon)
- Raise vital funds for The Migraine Trust!
If you’re interested in running this event for us, click here. When prompted to select a charity, you can find The Migraine Trust on the website as a ‘listed charity’.
The fundraising target depends on the distance of your challenge.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at 0203 9510 150. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.