The North Downs 50
- Saturday 28th September 2019
- 9:00 am
- Starting in Farnham
..Walk it, Jog it, or Run 50k
Join us for an ‘end of season’ challenge along the North Downs.
Take on 50km from Farnham to Reigate in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and wonderful Surrey countryside, including the climb up the impressive Box Hill with fantastic views to the south.
Soak up the finish line festival style celebrations & evening hospitality with a bar and entertainment – with a camping option if you’re up for it! 24km – second half option now available!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or part of a team
- 50km full challenge as well 24km distance option
- Rest stops with snacks and drinks
- Walk at your own pace over a period of 24 hours+
- Run or jog, set a new personal goal!
- Fully signed route
- Saturday evening entertainment
- Shuttle buses and transfers available
- Medal, and a glass of fizz to help you celebrate at the end
- Hot food, beer and bar at the finish
- 2019 Ultra Challenge Participant Offer
- North Downs 50 mobile App
- Raise vital funds for The Migraine Trust!
If you’re interested in running this event for us, click here. When prompted to select a charity, you can find The Migraine Trust on the website as a ‘listed charity’.
The fundraising target depends on the distance of your challenge.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at 0203 9510 150. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.