The virtual Everest Challenge
- Saturday 1st May 2021 - Tuesday 1st June 2021
- 9:00 am
- A mountain or a hill of your choice
- Registration Fee: £13
- Fundraising target: £50
Have you ever wanted to climb Mount Everest? Reaching 8,848m above sea level, the highest point on Earth. Can you climb the equivalent of Mount Everest in 12 weeks?
In this challenge, you can go out to the hills on your daily exercise or simply tackle the stairs a couple of times every day….. achieve 8,848m of elevation gain before the end isolation to receive your medal in the post.
How it works
1) Sign up to your virtual event and set up your fundraising page
2) Complete your challenge
3) Upload your evidence to Virtual@runforcharity.com on completion
4) Put your feet up
5) Wait for the postman to drop off your medal!
Simply take a picture of your fitness tracker, watch or any other tech device which can show you having completed your challenge and send it via email to email@example.com with your name, the name of the challenge you did and your charity’s name.