Help in further and higher education
Information for students living with migraine in further and higher education
Information to help you
Migraine shouldn’t be a barrier to continuing education. We have produced a guide: ‘Migraine: Help in further and higher education’ for students and those working in education to learn more about managing migraine within an educational setting. Information is included on student rights in education, understanding and explaining migraine as a disability, managing migraine and getting support.
This covers frequently asked questions such as:
- How can I get support from my education provider?
- When problems occur, what should I do?
- What support is there for students in placement or training?
Additional supporting information
We recommend that you read it alongside the documents below:
- Reasonable adjustment agreement
- Grievance letter template
- The Migraine Trust letter of support
The information in this document and supporting information is not a substitute for individual, detailed advice as to an individual’s particular rights and circumstances from medical or legal professionals.