15th November 2019
Take part in trial for new acute treatment for episodic migraine
Researchers are looking for participants who are adults with episodic migraine which they experience between 3-8 times a month
What is the study about?
The aim of this trial is to test a new acute treatment, Lasmiditan, in episodic migraine.
Who can take part?
Researchers are looking for participants:
- Who are at least 18 years of age
- Have a diagnosis of episodic migraine
- Experience between 3 and 8 migraines a month
If I take part, what will it involve?
If you agree to take part, a study doctor will conduct the appropriate assessments to ensure you are suitable for the trial. You will then be asked to:
- Treat four migraine attacks with the medication
- Complete a daily migraine diary for the duration of the study
- Return to the research facility at regular intervals for study visits
Full details of the trial, and your involvement, will be provided by the study team and also explained during your first visit. You are encouraged to ask as many questions, and take as much time as you need, in order to make an informed decision about whether to take part.
If you would like to take part in the study or if you have any questions please contact the research team: